Thursday, January 7, 2016

This is the year!





One of my favorite sites is sweet blessings where she has so many practical projects, plans, products, etc.  Much of this is taken from www.swtblessings.com and then I incorporated my own twist for the year.


This year I want to.......

love BIG, seek God first, live less out of habit and more out of intention, listen intently, daily spend time in the Word, choose with no regret, play with abandon, choose a narrow path, EMBRACE CHANGE, own my mistakes, be brave enough to start a conversation that matters, try new things, see the good, look for the good, challenge myself, forgive more readily, guard my time, let kindness rule, learn something new, look for the best in others, ask for help, be GRATEFUL, assume the best, dream BIG, give lavishly, celebrate tiny victories, write more letters, give myself grace, give others grace, be present, donate often, spread kindness, eat less junk, drink more water, consistent in gym experience, give away more than I receive, scatter joy, do unto others, look for and SEE the people God places in my path, DWELL, give the benefit of the doubt, not be anxious about anything, rejoice always, read more books, invite women into my home:  for meal, for fellowship, for fun, for escape from the mundane, for a movie night, for examining a bible verse, for coffee, for tea, for a refuge, to hear about Jesus.  make friends in my new environment, meet more neighbors, walk more, be intentional about my health, appreciate my dutchman, invest my time in ally and mila and kezney and Frankie and brooklin and marshall, cry less, laugh more, memorize scripture, linger in prayer.....




No comments:

Post a Comment