Robin. Sarah. Natalie. Misty. Smiles!!
Tracy! Becky! Always put a smile on my face!
Let the party begin!
Layton Ladies Rock!
Surprise! Christmas Carolers!
- Potluck is great! A theme such as Appetizers and Sweets.
- Plan on providing the Christmas Punch, water and coffee. Hot Chocolate (lots of whipped cream!) or Hot Apple Carmel Cider is a nice alternative.
- Christmas Punch. Ginger Ale. Hawaiian Punch. Rainbow Sherbert. Pretty punch bowl.
- Prepare a hot appetizer. Costco meatballs with homemade Bar-B-Que sauce in crock pot is a popular (easy) dish.
- Even though it is Potluck, prepare enough foods for those who "forget" "come right from work" or miss reading Potluck on your invite flyer.
- Have enough food on hand in spite of it being Potluck.
- Easy appetizer: Block of Crème Cheese smothered with Raspberry Chipolte Sauce and served with wheat thins.
- A punch bowl full of ice cubes and water and lemon slices is nice alternative to bottled water (and prettier).
- Pinwheel sandwich platter from Costco. Not much work and assures plenty of food.
- Chips and Salsa. Easy. You'll never go wrong!
- Shrimp tray with cocktail sauce. (And if you don't care to keep it easy, I have my sister's fabulous Shrimp recipe I can share with you!)
- I find that lots of people bring sweets, so I tend to beef up on providing the easy appetizers rather than sweets.
- Lots of food on hand!
- A game! Everyone brings wrapped gift. Draw a number. Choose a gift. or steal a gift from someone. Make sure there is stealing to make it fun! The laughter will fill the room.
- A fun wrapping for your gift: Print out pictures from your last year's party. Use as wrapping paper tied with a big red bow.
- Always have an extra wrapped gift on hand. Invariably there will be someone who forgets to bring a gift.
- Lots of food on hand!
- Christmas music softly playing. Even with conversations going on, add so much atmosphere.
- More games,ice breakers. Depending on your crowd.
- Read the Christmas Story from Luke. Preface this with some Old Testament Prophecies fulfilled in the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It's why we are here. Celebrating "For unto us a child is born...."
- Christmas Carolers coming to the door is such a nice surprising touch your guests will not forget.
- A basket full of hand crèmes (or other appropriate gift) is a nice touch. Hand them out as guests are leaving and you are thanking them for coming.
- Christmas Party! Easy Peasy!
Movie Ladies Kicking Up Some Fun!
We've now been together for a year!
Monday Ladies! Together since September!
Dinner Together Mondays