Monday, October 19, 2009

Back to work tomorrow.....

I was just trying to remember my reasons last season as to why I was glad to be back at work. I go back to work tomorrow, so hopefully they will come to me soon! This will change my schedule a bit....but I have become quite flexible.

Today starts Week #9 of going to the gym 5 days a week! Today was chest press, chest flys, leg press and crunches. And then, of course, cardio. It's still a love/hate relationship for me. But now I am at the point where I would not be able to skip going to the gym! I might want to, but just couldn't do it.....so committed.

No pictures on this post. My computer is having major problems and I am posting from the Dutchman's laptop. Lots of new pics but they are all on my PC.

Not only computer problems, but the phone service was out for a few days........no service and then so much static on the lines it was impossible to talk. So if you have called me and no return call or email, now you know the reason.

1 comment: