Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another day with my library friends



A fun and full day with these girls.  The two youngest, Jessah and Solene spent the morning with me at the library and then time at my house playing with my dogs before we had lunch.  The three oldest, Brianna, Cloe and Violet  went to the library  where they are part of the Summer Reading Program.  The fun was singing, hopping, laughing wiggling and dancing along with Oklin Bloodworth.  Great show with audience participation that wowed the kids and their parents.  We ended the day with a meal at my house.   The highlight for them was playing with the dogs.  I do believe my dogs are in love with these girls!  Just look at Chelsea with Brianna.  The big question today was "When do we get to spend the night?"  That one remains under consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment