Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Weekend

has gone too fast!  Christina's baby shower yesterday-notice her big beautiful smile...it's contagious!  She is one of those people you like being around and want to spend time with.  Baby Izabella will be here soon....or rather, Izzy will be here soon.  Just a matter of weeks now.


Lots of gifts for Izzy! 
and there's my sister in the background, looking pretty cute.

The rest of the weekend flew by and I am trying to remember all I did, but I know it was a busy one.  Dutch is home (yay!!), church was good (Pastor Joe's sermons always speak right to me!) and Dan is here with us.  Dan, my North Dakota brother, has returned to California and will be living with us.  We are working on getting his room ready so he will have some privacy and his own little space, including his own patio.  In the meantime, just enjoying his company and together we have lots of memories to talk about and laugh over and find delight in!  Oh yes....I am also bringing him into the 21st century.  He now has an email account and tomorrow I will set him up on Facebook.  (Not that I am ever on Facebook.....maybe I will revive my account in the next few days.)   

2 comments: