Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!


A long,  long time ago.........I was a baby.   My handsome dad
 and beautiful mom were thrilled with me. 
I said "No more pictures!  That sun is too bright!"  




So cute....so chubby.

No idea how old I am here. 
But I recognize the surroundings. 
 By then we had left California.

and moved to snow country! 
I remember this snowsuit. 
It was brown. 

An old photo that expresses my joy in the bubbles. 
I remember standing in the kitchen making these bubbles.
 Not your normal bubbles.  Very stretttttttttchy!

And still feeling joyful today!  All because "....the joy of the LORD  is my strength"!!!  Nehemiah 8:10



3 comments:

  1. Very nice, what a great picture of mom and dad. I was telling people all day long "It's my sister's birthday today." How wacky, I couldn't help myself.

    P.S. Since I am the youngest I think all original photos and artifacts should be sent to me. It only make sense/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for remembering my birthday to everyone! :) I love Birthdays and they only get better. You want the original pics? I could put all I have on my computer and then send to you. Let me know. Mom gave me these pictures a long time ago......most of these came out of my Baby Book which I still have! Hope your day is marvelous! Love from the eldest sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just kidding, don't need any pics. And my piece on BLOGDE is a parody of how it is to be the youngest, because you have no sibling to tell about the day they were born, pre-heaven is my invention as a way to turn the tables on my elders.

    ReplyDelete