Saturday, October 29, 2011

Starting off this post with a picture of Shannon and Ally because I just found this one on Shannon's Facebook and I love seeing that big smile!


A heart of gratitude for these two in the photo.  And here's a few more reasons I am so thankful this week:
  1. Back to work this week, which means I was so happy to sleep in today and fully enjoyed a Saturday in a way that can only happen when I am working!  It makes Saturday feel so good!
  2. Finally, feeling better, although not 100% yet. 
  3. The Dutchman and his incredible kindness to my family.
  4. Sleep this weekend....12 hours last night!  Guess I needed it.
  5. Most importantly:  that God has never left me nor forsaken me.  In His word, He promises that He never will leave nor forsake me.    I've been leaning on Him alot the past couple of weeks!  Yes...and "because of the Lord's great love, I am not consumed, for His compassions never fail me.  They are new every morning.  Great is His faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:22-23



No comments:

Post a Comment