Monday, February 4, 2013

Hi Ho Hi Ho

hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go......

 Can you tell it's my first day back at work for the 2013 tax season?
 
It was a such a good day for several reasons: 
  • Usually I can't wait to get training over with and begin on live work, however, my attitude is different this year. 
  • Last year at this time, when I returned to work, I was leaving the workplace early every day and driving across town for radiation.  Now I can work my full tour of duty.
  • Last year I would actually fall asleep at my computer as I was working!  Yikes! 
  • I was very tired most of the time.
  • I am so grateful to God for good health this year!
  •  
  • I enjoy working and do well on a schedule.  I become quite OCD over my routine, asleep by 9 pm or so.  Up at 5 am.  Make my lunch.  Eat my oatmeal and blueberries.  Have my "quiet time" with the Lord.  And coffee.  Always morning coffee!  Leave the house with time to spare.
  • Weekends will take on a whole new meaning again.  And I will enjoy them to the max.
  • I will have a new appreciation for Fridays. 
  • Did I mention....I just enjoy working! 
 
     
 
 
 
     
     


1 comment:

  1. So glad you came through it! You might be getting an early furlough if sequestration happens March 1.

    ReplyDelete