Wednesday, June 26, 2013

guess who's coming for a visit............she'll be here tomorrow!!!



Shannon
 
  • She's flying in late tomorrow morning and I will be there with bells on to meet her plane. 
  • We will have the rest of Thursday and most of Friday together before the others get here and I have to share her.
  • She is so easy to please. 
  • She thinks the bed in my guest room  is the most comfortable she's ever slept in.
  • She never asks for anything..........but oh how I love to spoil her.
  • She appreciates the littlest things I do for her.
  • She will probably make her very tasty Chicken Caesar Salad for me while she is here.
  • She's a good mom, a good daughter, and a one-of-a-kind amazing and adorable granddaughter!
Then on Friday afternoon, her mom will arrive with Keznie and Ally.  Yes, she will be driving with the 5 year old and the 2 1/2 year old from Ogden!  (brave daughter of mine) What's the word that comes to mind when I think of Jayme?  Capable.  She will have a ball with them, I am sure.  Especially since she plans on Circus Circus for their overnight stay in Reno. 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment