Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party Fun!


After many camera glitches and a computer crash...finally here are the pictures! Where are Mardys.. and Penny...and Jordan? Did I say camera glitches....sorry guys.
Mega thanks to Pedro and Margie....what warmth and love in their home!
Mega thanks to the Christmas Carolers! Wow! We were blessed!
And Rebecca......you had us rockin' with the piano!! Thanks!!













Come, they told me (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
A newborn king to see (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
Our finest gifts we bring (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
To lay before the king (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum x 3)
So, to honor Him (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
When we come

Little baby (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
I am a poor boy too (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
I have no gifts to bring (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
That's fit to give a king (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum x 3)
Shall I play for you (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
On my drum?


Mary nodded (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
The ox and lamb kept time (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
I played my drum for Him (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
I played my best for Him (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum x 3)
Then, He smiled at me (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
Me and my drum

No comments:

Post a Comment