Saturday, December 13, 2008

First day of the rest of my blogging life.....

Today is my first try at blogging............I am excited.....what fun! But.....also with a bit of trepidation...will I be faithful and keep it up? or will there be weeks, months in between my posts??? What is my commitment? At this moment, I am not certain.............but let me give it a try and see what I can do.
And then...what will I write about? My thoughts? My opinions? My struggles? My joys? My family? My gorgeous man........the Dutchman. More to come about him, he is a rock and anchor in this family.... and also a great deal of fun!!! And the love of my life! Then there are the kids: one daughter, one son-in-law, one granddaughter...............and they are such a joy in our lives! Although they live 850 miles away. More to come on the family in a later blog.........

No comments:

Post a Comment