Monday, July 23, 2012

Computer continues to frustrate me!

I am on my kindle fire, which I love by the way. But I don't love it for posting and no photos on here to download. My computer problem is entirely my fault. While downloading a photo editing program, I went too fast (interpretation: In such a hurry, didn't slow down and read instruction as I went along)...sad way to learn! Will be a day or two before up and running again! In the meantime, I have discovered posting via kindle. My verse for the day: "Oh come, let us. Worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker! For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts, as at Merivah, as on the day at Massah in the wilderness, when your fathers put me to the test and put me to the proof, though they had seen my work."

No comments:

Post a Comment