Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday morning story time at Barnes & Noble

Video 3
Video 2.........Videos are in reverse order because I am so inapt at figuring out how to move them~!
Video 1
first to arrive

story time soon to begin

taking a break from the storyteller 

much more interesting to find my own book. 
definitely prefer my book to the story teller's

my chubby little legs carry me faster than grandma can catch me

trying out the chairs and even moving them around makes this a fun store
see above videos for the chair arranging

love my morning at story time!


2 comments:

  1. Barbie does story time (only twice this year) at the Highland Park Library in St. Paul, MN., Alie can have a private reading in Bloomington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will arrive on the next plane....that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete