Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1st.  Labor Day Weekend.  The month begins. Not sure what it will hold, but here are a few things to look forward to - or not:

  1. Jury Duty notice.   Beginning Monday night, call in daily to find out if I have to report.  (groan)
  2. Jayme's visit.  Not sure when, but we have plans this month to go over to the coast and  park our chairs on the beach at Cayucos and sit and read for days!   Of course a Jury  call could change all of that.
  3. Tuesday Night Women's Bible Study at my house starts up again on September 18th.  Intro session with a light supper and lots of talk.  It will be just fun to see everyone again.  
  4. Precept class starts on Tuesday morning, September 11th.  II Thessalonians and I can't wait.  (of course a Jury call could change that for me too)
  5. I plan to work the phones  and walk the precinct for a particular political party's candidate for president.
  6. September is my month!  It's my birthday!  And there is something that just feels good about that! 


These photos from 2011 are in anticipation of September 2012 and some time at the beach with Jayme.  

No comments:

Post a Comment