Saturday, September 22, 2012


She's the highlight of my summer!


There have been few updates on this blog because of one computer problem after another.....and FINALLY I have my computer back and working.  Joy!  This means I can now get phone messages again (after a year or more!). That's right!  I have not been able to access Voice Mail messages in forever!  No idea who has called me!  Probably all telemarketers.  So I have relied more and more on my antiquated cell phone, soon to be upgraded to a smart phone. :)  It means I can access Facebook on something other than Kindle.  I can check my hometown  newspaper each day.  I can check email and reply.  I can google subjects I am exploring.   Well, you get the picture.  Among other things, I can download all the photos of Ally onto my computer, edit  and share them with you!  And I can blog again!  At least a little more faithfully than a post here and there.  Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment