Saturday, January 8, 2011

cutest baby on the block

 
and her beautiful mommy!

We had such a good time with our family.  This particular night Dutch and Jayme went to a Jazz game in Salt Lake City.  Everyone else was doing something or other, and I had the best time with Shannon and Ally.  They came back to our hotel and we had a suite so it was very comfortable.  Shannon took a bath and curled up with a book and Ally and I played and sang and cooed and smiled and fell in love all over again.  She is such a happy baby.  She reminds me a lot of her Grandma Jayme when she was baby.   I was in 7th heaven.  All evening.  The entire trip was like that.  Until 3:00 a.m. the morning we left for home (via Las Vegas, of course)  and drove through a snow storm....that was a bit scary.  But my Florida man was in the driver's seat .........and though he didn't grow up in snowy  weather, he was quite magnificent at the wheel as we drove between  25 to 40 mph in falling snow, icy roads  and fog......for hours!   God is so faithful in His protection of us!  "You are my God,  and I will praise You!  You are my God, and I will exalt You!"  Psalm 118:28

No comments:

Post a Comment