Thursday, January 27, 2011

I love my kindle!




Jayme gave me a Kindle for Christmas and I treasure it!  Nice case with a light.  I can read in any lighting or in the dark.  I now have access to any book I want to read, anywhere, any time. A new book downloads very quickly.  There are thousands of free books and the purchase of books is less than I would normally pay.  I love it!  I put on my ESV Bible, which is my study Bible I use at home. Easy access to scriptures at any time, regardless of where I am.  The font can be changed if necessary, but I find it so easy to read just the way it is.  At home, when reading, I keep a dictionary next to me but Kindle has dictionary included and it is so easy to look up a definition without leaving the page or losing my place.  I just read "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.  A good book, by the way.    A big advantage for me with the Kindle is I no longer have to carry a book with me.........or a big bag of books!  And yet I can read whatever I want.  Love it!  I highly recommend kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment