Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tim's Visit



Daniel and Tim

Almost two weeks ago my cousin, Tim Larson, came to visit us.  He stretched a trip to Las Vegas, where he was playing in a soccer tournament, into a trip to California and spent a little time with the cousins.  It had been a few years since I had seen Tim and this was a good time.  We reminisced.  We had family dinner together.  The cousins went to Yosemite.  It went by too quickly and before we knew it, Tim had to head back to Las Vegas and hop on a plane to Minneapolis.   
Thanks to Tim, I have a few pictures.  (And Tim is only in one!)  But most of the pics he sent me have crashed with AOL's email.  And my camera?  Not charged, not available.  Kicked myself for no pictures! 
I indulged in many sweet memories during Tim's visit.  His mom was one of the finest ladies I have ever known.  What a joy it is remembering my aunt alice and her family...and to have Tim visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment