Sunday, February 6, 2011

Charlene Rogde has a Birthday!

Celebrating Char's birthday at our favorite restaurant...her brother Daniel, her children Brett and Heather, Charlene and her sister Beth.  (Photographer Dutchman is behind the scenes) 
Happy Birthday to my sister!  If I were to describe her , I would  have to include words such as amazing, authentic,  beautiful, comme il faut, compassionate, couragous, educated, faithful (faith full), God lover, generous, gracious, genteel, honest, lovely, loyal, loved, persevering, profound....well you get the picture.  She never changes. The world is a better place with Char in it!
As the Dutchman would say, "A rose between two thorns!"

Happiness is having a birthday.

Happiness is being surrounded by family on your birhday!
A peek at why I call my sister "persevering"!  Among other things, she puts up with the likes of these characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment