Monday, February 28, 2011

Pray for Ally to get well soon


Ally went to the ER last night because she has RSV.  She had a breathing treatment and it seemed to help a lot.  She's home and doing better today.  Through it all, Shannon says she continues to be a happy baby.  (Only fussing when hungry!)  (And sleeps through the night!)   I want to just squeeze those rosy, chubby cheeks!  and that chubby little body, oh my!  she is so adorable.  There goes my heart again!  It's all I can do to keep from jumping in my car, skipping out on work , and driving straight to Utah to hold her! It's called AWOL so I guess I'd  better get ahold of my impetuous self and stay right here.  Darn anyway!
Thanking God today for His goodness.  She is so much better!  But don't stop the praying! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment