Sunday, February 8, 2009

More than knowing about God..........

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalm 9:14

Knowing God's name.....His ways & character....will help me trust. I want more than knowing about God.
I want to know Him, experience Him in my life and fellowship with Him!


He is "my hiding place" Psalm 32:7,
He is "Faithful and True" Revelation 19:11,
He is "my guide" Psalm 48:14,
He is "my hope" Psalm 71:5,
He is "my peace" Ephesians 2:14,
He is "my glory and the One who lifts up my head" (the lifter of my head when I am down) Psalm 3:3.


And....He is so much more.

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will trust in the name of the Lord our God." Psalm 20:7

No comments:

Post a Comment