Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Perfect Granddaughter!



This lovely 16 year old is our perfect granddaughter, Shannon! Her next visit is still a few months away and we miss her terribly. Come visit soon Shannon!!! We miss your bright smile and clowning around.

Poem by Shannon (Aug. 2007)

I walk by the mess without a care
This mess I barely see
that my parents cannot bear......
Colorful clothes all over the floor,
cleaning it up sounds like such a bore
Trash laying there,
not been thrown away.......
.....old food starts to decay.
Sheets and Pillows not neatly on the bed
Which now my parents
REALLY start to dread.
I walk by this every day
without a stress
Because I don't care about the mess!





2 comments:

  1. And she's hot, oh, should an uncle not have said that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her poem, but most of all I love her heavenly expressions :)

    ReplyDelete