Friday, February 27, 2009

My Friend Alexandra


Alex stopped by to see me the other day......she is a high school freshman who recently had her 15th birthday and she is adorable. I love being around Alex because she is full of energy and fun to hang out with. A "River Park" experience with Alex includes stopping off to have our eyebrows waxed, shopping at Nordstrom's Rack (window shopping that is!), a visit to the Apple store, checking out the latest cell phones at AT&T and inevitably a visit to Starbucks.

And then, sometimes our visits are on the serious side. Being a teenage girl has both highs and lows and there are those days when" nothing seems to make sense" and I love that Alex shares those experiences with me too. I thank God for this beautiful teenage girl who enriches my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment