Monday, February 16, 2009

My Friend Vivian

My study partner.....my prayer partner.....my retreat partner............my "full of fun", dear friend, Vivian! Today we worked on lessons together.........and I so appreciate this lovable friend of mine! And she brought Pizza! Homemade, no less........and it was delicious!! .
Vivian is another one of these incredible cooks! And today she gave me her pizza crust and sauce recipe............her grandmother's recipe from Italy! (Now that's a friend!) I have never in my life made pizza from scratch...it's always been Round Table! She keeps saying "so easy, so easy" ....ha! she doesn't know me in the kitchen! But this will be fun.
I thank God for this precious friend of mine.
She is a godly woman who enriches my life.




3 comments:

  1. Well I suppose it would be totally inappropriate to say she was hot. Why aren't you at work today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...inappropriate...but knowing Viv, she would love it!
    Monday was a holiday...Paid Holiday. So I was home...otherwise, I miss no work! My track record not quite as good as yours though......Haven't you gone 13 years without missing a day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The past four years at DGI I called in once, too much snow, I stayed home at cleared the driveway twice so B could get in and out, which turned out to be a good idea since she now has the job that has lasted. Can you believe these Republican congressman have the nerve to all vote no on the stimulus, my Republican congressman called me last night (automated call), to defend his no vote and rail against majority leader Nancy Pelosi (he didn't have the you know what's to pick on the President so let's enunciate Nancy loud and clear, because she's an evil women according to Limbaugh), were he actually on the line I would have told him to run for re-election in 2010 not now, and that at least 11 democrats joined republicans in their no vote because Democrats think for themselves and don't have a herd mentality, and yada yada yada.

    ReplyDelete