Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"....as it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:15

I am following and praying for the Compassion Bloggers traveling to/in Ecuador-and it is so exciting!  I can tell from their blogs just what this means to them.  And I am drawn to be in prayer for each of them and the children they will meet and love on in Ecuador.  Knowing that the Holy Spirit has been at work there, long before they arrive, I am feeling wonder and awe as I anticipate what God Himself will be doing in Quito and in the Amazon this week!
"How beautiful on the mountains Amazon Jungle :) are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, 'Your God reigns!' "   Isaiah 52:7
oops!  that's the Andes Mountains as well as the Amazon Jungle!

Check out their individual Blogs, as they post about their trip.  And remember to pray!  Here are the links:

Boo Mama
A Holy Experience
Baby Bangs
Kelly's Korner
Big Mama


I am remembering my trip to Ecuador, about ten years ago.  A journey with seven other women from C&MA.  It was a journey that began about a year before we traveled. (weekly prayer meetings, fund raisers, church blessings, packing party for all that we were taking to the missionaries, women bonding)  It was a marvelous journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment