Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Feeling some gratitiude tonight

1. A visit from Ally and her dad.

2.  A perfect great granddaughter

3.  Thanksgiving includes these three characters! :) 


4.  One of those great joys in life is feeding Ally!  We connect.

Tonight I am realizing I have so much to be thankful for!  A partial list includes:
-  A husband who inspires me and makes life so good, regardless of circumstances. 
-  A husband who is the love of my life!
-  A family that loves me so much that they  change plans in order to be here.
-  A sister who is, what I would call, a true friend.
-  A daughter who is the nicest person I know and whom I couldn't love more.
-  A relationship with Jesus Christ that prompts me to stop everything and praise Him, not for what He does for me but    for Who He is.





No comments:

Post a Comment